Tuesday, November 30, 2010

News Flash!

-I don't follow current events anymore. Which means these are just random clips of info from my life that I would feel narcissistic posting as Facebook statuses. So...

-I don't know what I want to major in anymore.

-Apparently I'm a sophomore by credits. When this semester is over, I will technically have 32 units, but I didn't know that until today, which means I missed the earlier registration block. But it also means I caught on soon enough so that I could still grab classes before the rest of the freshmen have at it tomorrow morning. But it also means some of the classes I wanted were closed, so I'm at 16 units for next semester with a hope that I can crash a volleyball class when classes begin in the spring.

-I used an example involving a dead cow in session today.

-I'm done with all of the Torrey reading for the semester. That long list of books I saw at the beginning of the semester and started to get really really worried about? Now complete!

-I have read: the Iliad, the Odyssey, the Aeneid, Beowulf, Dante's Divine Comedy, Book I of Faerie Queene, Paradise Lost, Paradise Regained, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, and Hebrews. For one class. In one semester.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say "Wait until 12 units of Torrey," but you'll never do that.

    I have read: 1 and 2 Thessalonians, Boethius' Consolation of Philosophy, Pseudo Dionysius, Romans, Anselm's Why God Became Man, Selections from Aquinas' Summa Theologiae, 1 and 2 Corinthians, Bonaventure, Dante's Divine Comedy, Selections from Canterbury Tales, Galatians, Selected writings by Luther, Ephesians, Selections from Calvin's Institutes, The Heidelberg Catechism, Selected Creeds, Colossians, and Philemon. I still have Phillipians, 1 and 2 Timothy, and Titus to read. :)

    ReplyDelete