Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorite Places

It sounds corny, but there are some place that make me happy, just being there. Here are some of those...
  • The couch in Sutherland right next to Dr. Reynold's office.
  • The Torrey office. (Seriously, I love that place. The books, the decorations, the knick-knacks, the music, the atmosphere. I am always hesitant to go in there, though, because I feel like I might disturb the aura.)
  • My church.
  • The Sigma third-floor lobby right by the floor-to-ceiling windows.
  • My family's ranch.
  • "Four Fireplaces" in Northern California somewhere off the Avenue of the Giants between Fortuna and Eureka.
  • The general store in Ferndale.
  • The Reynolds' living room.
  • Almost any bookstore, especially a used bookstore.
  • Country Rose Tea Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment