Sunday, December 19, 2010

Randomness of Being Home

It rained six inches at my family's ranch this weekend. That's about what we usually get in a year. And it's still raining. Good thing I really love rain.

Sufjan Stevens is excellent room-cleaning music.

I miss Biola and all the quotable, lovable, all-around fantastic people there.

I get to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader again this week. With Marie. And hopefully more high school friends.

I bought vanilla chai tea at the grocery store. So much excitement.

I don't listen to Christmas carols carefully enough.

I haven't had a seriously good prayer time since before finals. That should change.

My dad offered to pay for my books for next semester.

I found a face soap that actually works with my skin type.

When I buy my own house, I want my living room to strongly resemble the one in the Reynolds household.

My brother chipped a tooth while wrestling yesterday. I believe he is making apple cider right now. And those two statements have nothing to with one another.

My mom still doesn't know I "got lost" in Compton last week.

My brother told me, "I want to go away to college so people will get excited to see me when I come back like they do with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment