Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happiness of the Last Few Days

  • Both friends who thought they might not be able to come back this semester are coming back. In fact, they are back.
  • Fro yo.
  • Plato.
  • Studying at night with Rachel.
  • "101 Things To Do in Torrey Before You Graduate" is printed out and on the wall of my dorm room with check marks next to the ones I've already done. 26 out of 110.
  • I get to spend tomorrow at a Charlie Hall (whoever he is...) chapel, taking a Spanish placement exam, and reading Plato and American Lit stuff. And dinner with Elizabeth.
  • I couldn't stop smiling and laughing in session today because I am so excited to be back with my group in session. That definitely hampered my discussion skills.
  • Screams of joy.
  • Having entire conversations without saying a word.
  • The Irish quote book Rachel gave me.
  • My old journals and God's faithfulness reflected in them.
  • Good writing.
  • Friends who tell me things like, "You worry too much. There's this thing called the present. Live in it."
  • When the Psalms say, "God, when you save your people, save me." Not "if." "When."
  • Job 38.
  • Banana chips and almonds.
  • "Streets of Bakersfield" by Buck Owens.
  • Quadratus. And their funny looks, laughter, joy, humor, wanton cravings, hugs, friendship, and all-around awesomeness.
  • A hug from Robynne.
  • Dr. Vincent's prayer in session that made me cry.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I made the list. It made me really happy that I made the list. :)
    You make me happy.

    ReplyDelete