Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Still Need To Get...

Rain boots. Preferably with a pretty design on them. Preferably from Payless or Ross. Preferably cheap.

Duct Tape. Actually, I would love to find the roll I probably still have somewhere and kept in my backpack for a few weeks as a standing threat to boys with mouths that never close.

Conditioner. Something that works. Which narrows the field. And something cheap. Which erases the field.

Binders. At least those are cheap.

Printer paper. Wish I could liven that up some. But I'm guessing most profs won't be as forgiving as Mr. Sadowsky was regarding neon green paper.

More socks. Since mine keep disappearing.

A water filter. Apparently SoCal water is gross. Which makes me wonder: Is Bakersfield SoCal? Because I like Bakersfield tap water...

More boxes. So I can store all this stuff on the back patio and give my cousins the illusion that my room is neat, the house is clean, and that I am Susie-homemaker.

Motivation. That would be nice. So I could blaze through Manalive and the Odyssey and write notes. Not to mention pack.

A car. Wishful thinking.

A dog. Because I miss mine so much and really want to cuddle with him right now and get a kiss from him.

5 comments:

  1. Bakersfield isn't SoCal. But I've never had their water. It may be equally gross.
    I know plenty of people who didn't use water filters. I'm really picky about my water, though.

    I got rainboots from Target for $25. They have some really cute ones. Or at least they did. They have them on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will probably get a water filter...since I now have a refrigerator in which to put it. And thanks for the tip about the rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use a water filter. I'm down with socal tap water... I haven't died in my 19 years of life yet.

    and rain boooots :D those are cute! you won't use them much though... =/ hahaha. but when you do, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer: I live life in flip-flops. And when it's below 60, I finally pull our my favorite beat-up loafers that have holes in the sole. Which means I need something that will keep my feet dry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in flip flops. I wore flip flops when it rained. Then I slipped and fell because my flip flops don't have traction. I fell in front of Dr. Jenson, I believe. And my entire Torrey group. I decided to get rain boots after that.

    ReplyDelete