Sunday, January 9, 2011

I woke up this morning thoroughly exhausted (even though I got eight and a half hours of sleep), feeling sick to my stomach, and feeling like all I wanted to do was cry myself into oblivion in someone's arms.

On top of that, I am doubting my newly-chosen major yet again. And I'm worried sick about certain friends of mine, I'm scared about my interview next week, I can't remember the last time I had three legitimately sized meals in the same day, I hate the FAFSA, and I've only read 200 of the 1600 self-assigned pages of Russian novels so far. There is also someone I desperately want to vent to because that person will give me a better perspective on my major and all the other messes I manage to get myself into...but I don't know if that talk will ever happen or will turn out the way I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment