Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Know It's Paper Week When...

  • My best friend is the thesaurus.
  • My power adapter for my laptop quits during the one time in the semester where I consider pulling all-nighters.
  • I spend more time in the library than anywhere else.
  • Torrey students are preparing to take over the SUB at approximately 9 pm Thursday night and will not release their hold until about 7 am Friday morning.
  • For once, no one wants Friday to come any sooner.
  • I experience immense guilt every time I post on my blog because I know that time should be spent editing my paper.
  • Six hours of sleep becomes "enough."
  • I consider taking an extension on Torrey reading.
  • My friends no longer greet me with, "Hi, how are you?" but instead, "Hi, how's your paper coming?"
  • Tea with caffeine late at night becomes a blessing instead of a curse.
  • I forget what day it is and start thinking my paper is due tomorrow.
  • I am much more thankful for the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment