Friday, March 4, 2011

My Week Has Been...

  • Working all weekend and all week on homework and realizing that I'll still have to work long, hard, and late to get all my homework done on time.
  • Hitting the ball in softball class.
  • Seeing Kayla.
  • A second Reynolds session in one semester.
  • Encouragement from Mary Kate.
  • Lack of sleep.
  • Facebook-free.
  • Canterbury Tales, As You Like It, and Hamlet.
  • Funny dinner-time conversations.
  • Friends who will be RAs in Sigma next year.
  • Naps in the middle of the afternoon.
  • Shoulder-length curly hair.
  • Strangers who walk up to me and ask if they can pray for me.
  • Sees candy.
  • Singing worship songs in Spanish.
  • Paper-writing, note-taking, test-passing, and too-much-stressing.
  • Being very frustrated with Turabian formatting yet again.
  • Sweaters and scarves.
  • Weird rumors about famous people applying to Biola and Torrey.
  • Tea and cookies in class.
  • Friends.
  • Friends who let me use their phones when AT&T cell reception shuts down for two days.
  • IT Helpdesk.
  • Southern gospel music.
  • Humor.
  • Prayers.
  • Being reminded that God will provide.

1 comment: