Sunday, July 18, 2010

What I've Learned Recently

-Dachshunds do not understand the concept of a sleeping human.
-Luke 23:17 is not in some Bibles.
-The word paradise comes from the Greek word paradisio meaning "park." Hm.
-Some Christian groups believe that in heaven everyone will appear 33 years old.
-Pricking one's finger on a cactus is not fun.
-Neither is living in a strage house at night. Especially when you're a girl. And, yes, I know that probably sounds sexist, but I don't care.
-Whenever I set my alarm for a certain time, I wake up before the alarm. Nifty. But not.
-Switching from waking up at 8 am to waking up at 5:30 am is not as easy as I anticipated.
-The Greek letter "iota" is pronounced "yota" which kinda sounds like "Yoda." Greek I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment